Alaska Seafood with Orzo....a great seafood pasta recipe...nice one !
- 4 sheets aluminum foil
- 1 pound raw Alaskan scallops
- 3 cups cooked orzo pasta
- 1 (13.75-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2 cups cherry tomato halves
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, or to taste
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, or 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
1. PREHEAT oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high.
2. COMBINE Alaska scallops, orzo, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and dill.
3. CENTER one-fourth of mixture on each sheet of foil.
4. BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat
circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
5. BAKE 14 to 18 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR
6. GRILL 9 to 11 minutes in covered grill. Sprinkle with feta cheese before serving. This delicious seafood pasta recipe is ready to serve 4 . Nice !