Artichoke and Shrimp Linguine
Great seafood pasta recipes to try....artichoke plus shrimp...a nice combination !
* 8 ounces whole wheat linguine
* 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
* 1 (16 ounce) package frozen fully cooked salad shrimp, thawed
* 6 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
* 1 (14 ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
* 1/2 cup sliced black olives
* 1/4 cup lemon juice
* 1/8 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add linguine, and cook until tender, about 8 minutes. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the shrimp, garlic and red pepper flakes; cook and stir until garlic is lightly browned and shrimp is hot, about 5 minutes. Mix in the artichoke hearts, black olives, lemon juice and salt; cook until heated through. Toss with pasta in a serving dish and top with Parmesan cheese before serving...hmmm..what a great and delicious taste of pasta's. Enjoy !