Cheesy Salmon Pasta
CHEESY SALMON PASTA
Try this seafood pasta recipe of cheesy Salmon Pasta..great taste !
SEAFOOD PASTA RECIPE INGREDIENTS
* 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked spaghetti
* 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 cup chopped sweet onions
* 3 green onions, finely chopped
* 2 tablespoons prepared basil pesto
* 2 (6 ounce) cans salmon, drained and flaked
* 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
SEAFOOD PASTA RECIPES INSTRUCTIONS
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
2. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onions, green onions, and pesto. Cook until tender. Mix in salmon, and cook until heated through. Stir in 1/2 the Parmesan cheese, and
continue cooking 5 minutes. Toss with the cooked pasta, and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese and the seafood pasta recipe is ready to serve.
Labels: seafood pasta recipes