- 1 pkg. linguine
- 1 (15 oz.) can white clam sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Dash of white pepper
- 1 tbsp. dried or 2 tbsp. fresh minced parsley
- 2 tbsp. dry white wine
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg. frozen baby shrimp
- 1/2 lb. imitation crab flakes
- 1/2 lb. scallops (optional)
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Combine clam sauce, garlic, white pepper, parsley, white wine, and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Add shrimp, crab flakes and scallops.
Simmer all ingredients on low heat until sauce is heated through and scallops are opaque in color.
Drain cooked pasta and pour seafood sauce over it. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Sprinkle with more parsley, if desired. The seafood pasta recipe is ready to serve...enjoy !