PASTA AND SEAFOOD SALAD ...try this amazing seafood pasta recipe...a great one !
- 2 c. multi-colored pasta twirls
- 10 oz. crab meat or lobster, cooked (imitation kind if fine)
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 sm. can (2 to 3 oz.) sliced black olives
- 4 or 5 green onions (scallions)
- 1/2 sm. green or yellow pepper
- 6 oz. shredded cheese (optional)
- 1/2 c. "Good Stuff" Salad Dressing (see recipe)
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook pasta until tender. Wash thoroughly with cold water and drain.While pasta is cooking chop, celery, scallions and pepper into small pieces. Place in large bowl. Cut seafood into small pieces and add.
Drain olives and add. Add cooled and drained pasta, salad dressing and lemon juice. Toss gently. Add more salad dressing if desired.
Salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle cheese on salad, if desired or garnish with cherry tomatoes, parsley or whatever. Cool in refrigerator for at least one hour before serving. This great seafood pasta recipe is ready to serve...enjoy it with friends !