...try this nice seafood pasta recipe....a great one !
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 c. chopped onion
- 1 c. chopped green pepper
- 1 c. chopped celery
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 lg. clove garlic, minced
- 2 c. peeled, chopped tomatoes
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. each thyme and oregano
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 c. tomato sauce
- 1/2 lb. bay scallops
- 1/2 lb. shrimp
- 1/2 lb. dry pasta (gnocchi, ziti)
Heat butter; add onions, green pepper, celery, garlic and red pepper. Saute 10 minutes or until tender. Stir tomatoes, bay leaf, thyme, oregano, rosemary, black pepper and tomato sauce. Simmer 15 minutes.
Add scallops and shrimp. Simmer until scallops turn opaque and shrimp are hot. Cook pasta. Combine sauce with pasta. The seafood pasta is ready to serves 4 great persons ! Enjoy it....delicious !