- 1 lb. egg noodles, med. width
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lb. shrimp or crabmeat (cooked)
- 8 oz. Cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. Swiss cheese
- 1/2 lb. French style green beans
- 1 jar artichoke hearts (sub.)
- 1/2 lb. carrots
- 8 oz. coarsely chopped almonds
- 6 oz. flavored bread crumbs
- 1 sm. can pitted black olives
- 2 oz. pimentos
- 1 lemon
Cook pasta and set aside to cool, keep in cool water. Next place a layer of artichokes or green beans on bottom of casserole dish.In separate bowl toss pasta with carrots, olives, both cheeses
grated, almonds if green beans are bottom layer and add pimentos.
Add seafood and continue to toss, then add all to the casserole dish. Pour both cans of cream of mushroom soup over mixture and allow it to be soaked up.
Cover top with flavored bread crumbs. Squeeze a little lemon on top for flavor. Place in 300 degree oven for 30-45 minutes and serve. Great the next day. The seafood pasta recipe is ready to serve....enjoy it !