A great seafood pasta recipe to try !
- 1/4 c. peanut butter
- 1/3 c. cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 1/4 c. chilled cooked shrimp and scallops
- 1 c. cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/2 c. sliced scallions
- 1/4 c. hot water
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. ground fresh ginger
- 7 c. chilled cooked pasta
- 3 med. pickling cucumbers halved lengthwise, seeded and thinly sliced crosswise.
- 2 medium red bell peppers, cored and sliced thin
Whisk peanut butter and hot water in large bowl until smooth. Whisk in vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, ginger root and garlic. Add remaining ingredients; toss to mix. The seafood pasta recipe is ready to serve...enjoy the party !