SEAFOOD PASTA RECIPES INGREDIENTS
- 1lb (500g) prawns (shrimp)
- 8 oz (250g) scallops - cut in half
- 8 oysters
- small can (45g/1.5oz) anchovy fillets - drained and cut into small pieces
- 14 oz (400g) can plum tomatoes
- 8 fl oz (250ml) white wine
- 2 tbspns olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic - peeled and crushed
- 1 onion - peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tbspn tomato puree
- 1 tbspn chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbspn chopped fresh mint
- black pepper - to serve
- grated fresh parmesan - to serve
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the scallops for 1 minute - remove and set to one side.
Add the garlic and onion and fry until softened.
Add the tomatoes, wine and tomato puree and simmer for about 10 minutes until the sauce is slightly thickened.
Add all the seafood and cook for a further 2 minutes or so.
Stir in the parsley and mint and serve over hot pasta.