SEAFOOD PASTA RECIPES INGREDIENTS
- 3 oz (100g) butter
- 1 small clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1/4 pint(150 ml) double (heavy) cream
- 3 oz (80g)freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 6 oz (150g) peeled cooked prawns (shrimp)
- 8 scallops - cleaned and sliced in half
- 1lb (450g) fettucine
Melt half the butter in a frying pan and lightly cook the garlic, until softened. Add the scallops and cook until firm - then add the prawns and heat through.
Remove and keep warm whilst you make the rest of the alfredo sauce.
Melt the rest of the butter over a low heat. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the cream and cheese.
Return to a low heat and do not allow the mixture to boil - it will separate - stir until it's thickened and then add the scallops and prawns to the cream mixture.
Reheat very gently and pour over freshly boiled fettucine.
You could use other pasta in this with the seafood alfredo, spaghetti, taglietelle or whatever your choice.