...another great seafood pasta recipe !
SEAFOOD PASTA INGREDIENTS
- 2 (4.8-ounce) packages pasta with 4-cheese sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (14.75-ounce) can Alaska salmon, drained and chunked
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
First of all in large saucepan, prepare packaged pasta according to low-fat directions, stirring in an additional ½ cup milk.
- Microwave broccoli on HIGH for 3 minutes, rotating occasionally and pulling apart to thaw.
- During the last 3 minutes of pasta cook time, blend in broccoli, salmon and lemon-pepper seasoning. The great seafood pasta recipe makes 4 servings...great taste ! Enjoy it !