Maine Lobster Lasagna
SEAFOOD PASTA INGREDIENTS
* 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
* 2 eggs
* 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
* 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1 medium onion, minced
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
* 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 2 (16 ounce) jars Alfredo pasta sauce
* 16 no-boil lasagna noodles
* 2 pounds cooked and cubed lobster meat
* 1 (10 ounce) package baby spinach leaves
SEAFOOD PASTA INSTRUCTIONS
1. First of all preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
2. And then in a large bowl, stir together the ricotta cheese, eggs, half of the Cheddar, half of the mozzarella cheese and half of the Parmesan cheese. Mix in the onion, garlic, parsley and pepper.
3. Next is to spread 1 1/2 cups of Alfredo sauce in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Top with a layer of lasagna noodles. Arrange 1/3 of the lobster meat over the noodles, cover with 1/3 of the
ricotta cheese mixture, then 1/3 of the spinach and then another layer of Alfredo sauce. Repeat this process two more times ending with sauce on top. Sprinkle the remainder of the Cheddar,
mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses over the top. Give the whole pan a gentle shake to get everything settled in.
4. Bake, covered loosely with aluminum foil, for 45 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove the foil and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes or until the top is browned. Let stand for 10
minutes before serving....and the seafood pasta of lobster lasagna is at your service....amazing taste ! Enjoy it !
Labels: seafood pasta recipes